Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Collage In Regards to Myself

THE ORIGINAL



This is a collection of titles taken from the posters to a handful of films in my personal collection. I wasn't able to put all of the films I own into the piece as it would have been too busy, overlapped too much, or simply been a mess in general.
I have such a passion for film and the incredible process of creating such art. As an actor I use film to escape from reality, to study those whom are great so that I may learn from them (or borrow their works or techniques).

THE ABSTRACTION



Words are hard to bring into an abstract form. If you can read it it's not abstract. I used a lot of blur in the formation of this piece, while also messing with hue and saturation in sections as well as the whole. Noise was added in sections as well, with multiple styles of blur throughout as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment